Lord, Im Available; You Can Use Me is written as a handbook for men and women in ministry and for those who are seeking to serve God effectively and to influence their generation. God will use anybody and any situation to serve his purpose. He is the Creator of all things and Lord of all the earth; he can reach out, touch, and take anything he chooses for use, but it is not just anybody he uses for an honorable assignment.
Through the pages of Lord, Im Available; You Can Use Me, you will discover:
• the generation of them who are seekers of God;
• the three categories of people in churchesspectators, receivers, and worshippersand what they bring;
• what God found in David, the son of Jesse, causing him to raise him to be a great king of Israel and an ancestor of Jesus;
• the five types of vessels that God takes and uses for great and honorable assignments;
• the gifts of the Spirit, why they are given, and how to operate them;
• ways of staying spiritually healthy and connected to God; and
• why the Second Coming of Jesus tarries.
God is always seeking for men and women upon whom he can pour out his Spirit for the end-time revival and harvest. There is a time of great harvest before us. God is seeking for someone he can bless spiritually, financially, and materially; someone he can use to execute his plan and purpose here on earth. He is seeking for someone he can use to change a nation, empower the weak, undo poverty in the life of someone, and help bring freedom and dignity to a people. You can be that person God is seeking for.