1. Imagine you are preparing food and are diligently following a recipe for a special dessert. After hours of hard work you serve your creation, only to find that it’s a complete flop. Suddenly, you realize that you forgot to add an essential ingredient….
2. Imagine spending hours rebuilding your car’s engine. You follow all the manual’s directions to the letter. It looks great! Moments after you start it, though, you hear a terrible grinding noise. The whole engine freezes up solid. You forgot to add oil….
Many adults go through life trying to build healthy relationships. But without the essential ingredient¬¬ –
sympathy -those efforts can be very frustrating.
Although most of us think of ourselves as sympathetic people, few of us actually learned sympathetic skills as
children. In fact, ask yourself:
• Are you unable to give or receive sympathy?
• Are you unable to handle life’s trials and setbacks?
• Are you hurt easily?
• Do you heal slowly, if at all?
• Do you have trouble getting close to others or letting others get close?
• Do you live alone with a burden of pain and suffering?
Take control of your life. Heal the pains of the past, The Lost Aspect of Love can teach you the skills you might
not have learned as a child. It will help you heal your emotional wounds and enhance all your relationshipsyour
love relationships, your parenting relationships, your work relationships.
This revealing book will change your life and the lives of those close to you, forever.