- Author, Carol Parrish-Harra, is a trusted master in helping train and guide those individuals who seek to grow in their inner life—-in both the pain and ecstasy. In The Making of a Mystic, she shares age-old wisdom gleaned from previous generations, and adds a wealth of personal experience gained from living a mystical life in our modern world. “The Making of a Mystic by Carol E. Parrish-Harra offers an excellent introduction to the path of mysticism by someone who has not only studied deeply but has had deep mystical experiences herself.
- As she writes: ‘Our real heartfelt desire is to be in the Presence.’ This book describes Carol’s quest to bring this heartfelt desire to realization. It is an inspiring work for travelers on the path.” Robert Powell, PhD, co-founder of the Sophia Foundation and author of The Sophia Teachings, The Most Holy Trinosophia, and other works.
- “Carol Parrish-Harra is a dynamic, spiritual trailblazer and a real visionary. Her spiritual path is a living synthesis of multiple strands of living wisdom and her story is a document of great importance. As a modern Mystic she is a source of evolutionary inspiration and spiritual renewal, and I warmly recommend the book!” Søren Hauge, Spiritual Teacher, Counsellor and Author, www.sorenhauge.com
- “The Making of a Mystic is what I would like all newcomers to the field of Esoterics and Mysticism to read. Carol gives easy-to-read descriptions of some essential Do’s and Don’ts from her personal experience, and warns of several traps that can befall the advanced student. A gentle, but firm entry into this vast subject.” Archbishop Frank Bugge, Australian Church of Antioch-Malabar Rite “The Making of a Mystic is the culmination of forty years’ searching, finding and sharing insights into higher reality.
- Carol Parrish has inspired generations of students, and her new book—written in the straightforward, compelling style that is her hallmark—is a ‘must-read’ for all on the Path.” John F. Nash, PhD, author of The Soul and Its Destiny and The Sacramental Church.